Monday, October 13, 2008

I Think I Might Be Crafty

So the other night our Relief Society had Fantastic Friday. For those that do not know it is a night full of crafts. I signed my aunt and I up to do a couple of things, and well.....we did that and then some. I originally signed up just to spend time with her, she loves crafts. I guess I found out that I do too. Please keep it a secret and don't tell anyone, it might just be a phase I'm going through. First we made a pumpkin felt hangy thing, then we made magnets with pics of dirtbikes, tractors, Buzz Lightyear, and all the good stuff, then we made memory boards. When we were all done we longed for more craftiness in our lives so we proceeded to paint a ghost, pumpkin, star and cat and connected them with wire so we could hang them in our houses. Usually things sit for about a year before I get a chance to do anything with them but for all those crafty ones out there you will be happy to know that they are hanging on my door and in my house. So I guess I will have to further explore this newly found craftiness in my life and try and find other things to do.

1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

Ahh, so you've come over to the dark side, huh? I love to craft, let me know if you want to get together and make a mess! hehe