Friday, October 3, 2008

Finally something that I can do!

So I thought I kicked butt so much that I could handle a whole web-site all by myself. Yeah, it didn't go so well after all. Hopefull this is a better solution for me to be able to get my writing out of my system so that I can feel productive. Some days the dishes, laundry, diapers, feedings, and everything else that gets mixed in my day isn't enough. So I hope that everyone enjoys reading this as much as I enjoy writing it, or at least I hope I enjoy writing it.

1 comment:

Our Wild Clan! said...

Yes, us Mormon Mommas do rock. I feel your pains my sista!! I am a Mormon Momma to 4 great little ones, 9, 7, 5, and 1 and we also homeschool. My husband is active duty in the Navy(Pensacola, Florida) right now and I am here in cow country fending for myself. We can stay strong if we stay together.
Micke